Fourty years experience in Ateneum and six years in the private sector have given an excellent competence in the profession of conservation. Area of specialization: the works of Albert Edelfelt and Finnish art between 1700–1950, as well as international art including paintings from the 17th, 18th and 19th century.
- Conservation of paintings
- Assessment and condition report of artworks
- Authentification and consultation of artworks
- Analytic photogaphy (raking light, ultraviolet fluorescence, infrared reflectography and infrared transillumination)
- X-ray-imaging available as purchase service, including analysis of radiographs